What Makes Our Photographic Tours & Workshops Special
All of our tours and workshops are designed for enthusiastic photographers who enjoy wildlife and nature. Expert tuition is provided by experienced wildlife photographers and additional support is always available to help you improve your photography.
Our Wildlife Photography Workshops are run at many different venues around the UK throughout the year and cover a huge range of species. Each provides privileged photographic opportunities and enjoyable close-up encounters with the animals and birds, and an opportunity to learn more about the status of each species in the wild.
We believe a Wildlife Photography Tour is special and our aim is to do everything possible to make it special! The itinerary and dates for each tour are designed to provide the best photographic opportunities without rushing around from place to place, and with as much time as possible out in the field using our cameras. Furthermore:
- The Size of Each Group is kept small (usually around 6 to 8) to allow time to provide each client with as much support with their photography as requested.
- Photographic Tuition is given out in the field, informal seminars on techniques are offered regularly and one-to-one guidance is always be available.
- ATOL bonded Tour Operators based in the UK provide our clients with financial security and full support before, during and after each tour.
- Price is fully inclusive of many items often considered extras; these are clearly listed for each tour with an estimate of any additional expenditure.
- Experienced Local Guides are used to ensure we visit the best places for wildlife and minimise any issues with transport and accommodation arrangements.
- Domestic Flights are used between different locations in each country wherever possible, to reduce travelling time, to keep the overall duration of the trip to a reasonable length and to be less tiring for the whole group.
- Transport Arrangements are Exclusive to the Group on most tours (whether in vehicles, by boat or on foot) to avoid sharing our time with others.
- Sufficient Space is Provided within each mode of transport - whether safari vehicles or small boats depending on the location - to ensure there is sufficient space for photographers to work and access their camera equipment.
- Before Each Tour information is provided on preparing for the trip including guidance on photographic equipment that may be required and techniques for photographing the wildlife that the group is likely to encounter.
- During Each Tour daily briefings and regular tuition is provided.
- After Each Tour an illustrated tour report is provided.
- Non-photographic Partners are always welcome just to enjoy the wildlife.
- Introductory Animal and Bird Photography Workshops or one-to-one sessions are available throughout the UK to learn and practice before each tour.